Friday, December 17, 2010

The Broken Egg

This is about a poem, one of my first. But for Gods sake dont expect a good one at that, it will be as childish and silly as u can imagine so beware! I wrote it when i was in 9th standard when i first started writting poetry.
When i reread the poem i felt it was blank without any punctuations, if u r particular about t then sorry i am quiet confused where to put a comma and where a semicolon so just read it as u were a 6-year old:-)
Here it goes....

When i was a small boy
I liked to be in fun and joy

Once my mother told me to buy an egg
I went to buy the egg by leg

I entered the nearby store
Waiting in the crowd i got bore

Atlast i got the egg and it seemed to me a ball
Soon in my hand it became a doll

I threw it and tried to catch
But alas!it fell down and became a patch

Atlast in the home i landed
And i entered the house empty-handed.



P.S: A real life incident;-)

3 comments:

  1. nice :-) very cute too ....to image a 6-yr old boy playin with egg :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt know u wrote poems.... it is nice... i always knew u were quite naughty ;)

    ReplyDelete